I was trying to get a few photos of Annalisa with her rocking horse today - not really that happy with the result but I figure her hair looks really nice :o) It is kinda funny because I had some photos from yesterday were her hair looked so crazzy and then these today were it looks so nice . I have to post both to share .
nice hair. it is getting long , and she looks like the little girls looked the end of the 18oo when they had their hair up in rags. she is lucky , it just grows that way...love it mormor
5 comments:
nice hair. it is getting long , and she looks like the little girls looked the end of the 18oo when they had their hair up in rags. she is lucky , it just grows that way...love it mormor
Oh my gosh she is cute! I can't believe how tight her curls can get! I love it!
Just love the horse!!! What a find at a yards sale. Cannot guarantee to buy a live one when she gets bigger.
BEAUTIFUL!
Love the curls! What a cutie!
Post a Comment