So my best friend and her partner Remi came from Norway last night . They made it no problem the only thing was that she lost my Norwegian farepolse in customs - they did not want her to bring it in to Canada . Besides that she is here safe and sound and slept all night . She had loads of candy for the kids ( and me ) so we enjoyed that last night before bed . I also got cheese - goat cheese - and loads of other favorite foods from home so I am very happy .
We are spending this week here in Kamloops hanging out and just enjoying being together and then we leave for Mexico on Saturday . It is just Mathilde , me and Annalisa going on our trip and I can't wait for the nice break and to just watch Annalisa have fun in the sun .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hope you have a nice time, all of you. Enjoy the stay - the hot pool etc.
Too bad with the fårepølse - but thats life.
Morfar
Have a great time in Mexico. Enjoy the sun......it has been -35' here so the hot sun would feel good. Hi Mathilde! It has been many years but I hear about you from Kari-Anne. Thanks for putting the pics of your parents up. I love to see them. Have fun on your trip. Love Nancy
Saa kjekt me besoek da - og Mexico tur!!!!!! Missunnelig paa brunosten, vi va hjemme til jul, men e klarte aa GLEMME den!!! ;o) Kos dokke. Klem klme
You told me you were going out of town, but I didnt know it was to Mexico.. That is great... It has been cold in Mexico, though... Where are you going exactly?? Cancun???
We are having a great time - They are up at the ski hill today and then one more day and we are of to Mexico .
Going to Porto Vallarta the temp is average 29 now so alot better then our minus 6 :)
I have heard GREAT thing about Puerto Vallarta!!!
29 is fine... Cancun had 12 this morning, though... But of course, ANYTHING is better than -6!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!
I know :o) Leon said it was going to go down to minus 19 on Saturday with us so I am thinking even plus 20 would be a treat lol
Post a Comment