Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update

So my dear sister is reminding me that I am not very clever to update this blog . I guess with facebook were it is so easy to post photos I just forget to sitt down and do it on my blog - but has promised both her and my mam to be better at posting on our blog also .
Photo season is sure getting here as my summer is booking up fast . Because I do outside , natural light photos I tend to work mostly when it is nice outside so it is a good sign for me that my weekends are now getting booked solid . I can't wait for the weddings that I have booked and so many family shoots that should just be a blast .

Here are a few photos of our kids having fun in the park

Photobucket

Annalisa loves the dirt

Photobucket

Alexander is almost 11 but seems so much older some days

Photobucket

Nathan

Photobucket

Katie playing

Photobucket

Leon and Annalisa

Photobucket

Having fun !
Photobucket

Sisters

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Marcus being a goof :o)

2 comments:

Denise said...

har sett den for lenge siden. men tenkte e kunne legge inn en kommentar sånn du vet at e har sett den:D

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pictures of everyone. looks like you all had a great day. get Leon to take a picture of you now and then Kari-Anne. Love to you all
mormor