Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Update

Wow I have really neglected my blog lately . I think from now on I will write every Monday - that way I can talk about what we did on the weekend and how the boys soccer games were . Both Alexander and Nathan are busy playing every weekend and life seems to never slow down .
I am happy to say that I am booing alot of photo shoots and as well as my little job at People In Motion I just got a new job with a agency called Thompson Community Services - this job will be almost full time , I am hoping during the week so I can still shoot on weekends like I am doing now .

My mum is still in rehab ... no not for that .. ha ha .. she had her knee replaced and is doing very well - she can walk around now and my dad can't wait to have her home again soon .

I will get some photos and post on my blog to show you all were she is . I also have to update my photos of the kids .

So life is busy and all the kids are doing great - Alexander and Nathan both have girl friends and seem to enjoy hanging out with them.
Annalisa is a talking machine at the moment and keeps coming up with new words every day . I can't belive she is almost 2 - wow time flyes when you are having fun .

Marcus loves to read and build lego - he could do that all day but the big brothers make him play soccer also . He can't wait for it to be warmer out as he loves spending time in the pool .

Katie loves playing with her little sister and finds her brothers very anoying some days - she is really looking forward to summer also as spending time in the pool is one of her favorite past times also .

No comments: