Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Pappa !!

Today is my dads birhday . We all tried to get hold of him this am but he is in Germany somwere so we have not got to talk to him yet so hey maybe he will read the blog . Hope you are having a great day dad . Sure holding up great for 63 :o) It was funny because Alexander said this am that he was going to give morfar his present when he came over in the summer . I said but morfar is not coming this summer Alex " WHAT ??? he is not ?? but mum he ALWAYS comes .... ha ha ha to funny - because my dad has come the last two summers that is not ALWAYS .. so with me working on photos every min I have today is a house cleaning day . I am going to udate this blog and tat is it . The computer is going of and Annalisa is going to help me wash :o)

I had to post these photos to show how long Annalisa's hair is getting . It is hard to see when her hair is is dry - but when she is in the bath tub it is so easy to see .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: