Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thanksgiving

Sorry I have not written much lately . I do post on my photo blog http://stoppingtimephotography.blogspot.com/ but it seems like my family photos and keeping touch as been harder the last month because my business is going so good that every moment I am spending working is usually done with work photos .

I have also started to use facebook alot more to book work and it has been working great . When I do photo shots I will post a few on facebook and have them as open view and that way friends of friends can see them . This has been a great idea for me as it is giving me more work .

Thanksgiving monday we had a great day at the pumpkin patch and I just wanted to share some of the photos of the kids ( Katie could not find one for ever so I don't have a photo of her yet ha ha )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that's a nice red jacket! looks allot like the one hanging in my closet!

Unknown said...

you are going to be eating a lot of pie. If you clean them out. looks like the kids were having fun.

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Wow now those are some big pumpkins! Leave it to the boys to find the biggest ones in the patch.LOL Happy Halloween! I leave next Friday to go meet Pauline. I'm so excited.