Hey Kari-Anne I just watched your video of Annalisa crawling. She is just beautiful. I got all teary eyed watching her trying to get your toes. My son doesn't crawl yet so it was so cute to see her doing it. I loved hearing your voice too, and I did hear you speak a little Norweigan (sp?) Sounds pretty cool. I am a fellow poster on BBC. I hope your children had good birthdays. c-ya later probably on BBC. Oh yeah you have to quit stressing yourself out!! Just FYI. Amanda G
Thank you so much Amanda . I know I need to relax more - maybee with a hot tub I can take some time to relax :o) In some of the videos I only speak Norwegian - you may get a kick out of the sining one lol
2 comments:
Hey Kari-Anne
I just watched your video of Annalisa crawling. She is just beautiful. I got all teary eyed watching her trying to get your toes. My son doesn't crawl yet so it was so cute to see her doing it. I loved hearing your voice too, and I did hear you speak a little Norweigan (sp?) Sounds pretty cool. I am a fellow poster on BBC. I hope your children had good birthdays. c-ya later probably on BBC. Oh yeah you have to quit stressing yourself out!! Just FYI.
Amanda G
Thank you so much Amanda . I know I need to relax more - maybee with a hot tub I can take some time to relax :o) In some of the videos I only speak Norwegian - you may get a kick out of the sining one lol
Post a Comment