Thursday, February 28, 2008

Going back home

It is Thursday night here and everything is packed and ready to go . Leon is working late on getting everything in order before he goes on vacation .
All the kids are sleeping and lunches are made for tomorrow . Alexander has been sick for 4 days and felt allot better this evening - makes me happy that I don't have to leave with him feeling sick .
I am hoping to post some photos when we are at my parents house in Aalesund - and from Annalisa's christening . If I can find a computer in London or a Internet cafe I will update the blog also .
We leave in the morning .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Travel Safe!!!!
we will be thinking of you.

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Hope you are having a great time!