Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Annalisa loves her new piano . It plays lots of different songs . It also teaches how to count . She loves just pounding on it . She also loves food - can you tell ? I was watching her and she kept on laughing at me so I just had to take some photos of her .
Today was a strange day , I felt sick all day . It started last night and it kept on today . Annalisa and I had some things to do so it was no day to just lay around even though I wish it was .
I got her a nice dress for her Christening ( daap ) it is going to be in Aalesund on Wendsday March 5. It is goint to be very small as we are only home for a few days and my dad pulled some strings to have the Christening on a Wendsday .
The kids spent time getting the dumpster filled in the back yard . They sure work hard if they know they get money :o)
It is 9 pm and Leon is already sleeping .I am actually the only one awake . I am going to make the kids lunshes for tomorrow and then back it in myself . Hope you enjoy the photos .





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Annalisa does look like she is having lots of fun.