Leon and I got a hot tub . I am so thrilled as this is just what my hips need . We have had it for a few days now and we just love it . Our best friends came over saturday night and we just had a blast . The hot tub is thereputical so the jets are really strong. It is about 102 degrees and with the snow outside it is just wonderfull. Last night Leon and I sat and looked at the stars, moon and just talked about our day and our upcomming trip to Europe . I must say it is a nice thing not having the tv or laptop just for a little while and just talk .
The kids just love it and wanted to go in right after school . Today the boys are going to Karate at 5:30 and before that we are going to Nathan's basketball game . I have a feeling they are going to want to go in before the Karate.


1 comment:
Eventhough I live in sunny Singapore,I have to say the hot tub looks tempting :)
Post a Comment