Saturday, September 13, 2008

Birthday

So my 35'th birthday came and left yesterday . I was sick and we did not celebrate . I am kinda upset about it but with time I will get over the disappointment . I have this horrible sinus infection and a chest cold and feel kinda crappy . We were going to go for a meal with our best friends Tracy and Guy but I was just feeling to crappy .

Just wanted to share some photos I took of Annalisa last week as there was no photos from my birthday ( as we did not do anything beside lay on the sofa )

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

Awwwwwwwwww.... Happy belated birthday!! I had no idea!!!!!!! Im also very sorry that you couldnt do anything... Hope you be able to make it up!!

BTW, Nicole (one of the june mamas) gave birth on YOUR birthday!! How cool is that???

Lisa Nådland said...

Grattis me vel overstått Kari-Anne Så kjedeli at den blei feira på sofaen - men dokke får ta de igjen når du e frisk igjen!! Stor klem fra ho Lisa

Unknown said...

hope you are feeling better today. those pictures of Annalisa ,shows what a beautiful little girl you have and can enjoy everyday, more important than anything else.. love mor

Bridget said...

Happy belated birthday!! Sorry you are so sick, that is too bad! Feel better soon! That 3rd to last picture of Annalisa is so cute, her face is so funny!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are better now! Annalisa is lovely, such a cute, funny face, a bit like Denise, isn't she?

Anonymous said...

Hope you are better now! Annalisa is lovely, such a cute, funny face, a bit like Denise, isn't she?

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday. I hope you feel better again.