Thursday, September 11, 2008
The sun setting
Sun Set
I just love looking at the sun setting by our house every evening . This is what it looked like last evening .
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stopping Time Photography
I have a blog with some of my work it is also updated a few times a week.
http://stoppingtimephotography.blogspot.com/
and my web site is
http://www.stoppingtimephotography.net/
Free Counter
Annalisa almost 1
Annalisa
Nathan
Trying out Spencers grad cap
Alex
Katie
Marcus
View from our front door
Blog Archive
►
2009
(30)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(309)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(11)
▼
September
(18)
Saturday Morning
Annalisa in her Yoga Suit ( with a cookie in her h...
Please Pray
Stopping Time Photography
I recived this :o) - kinda cool ..
Marcus at his first soccer game
Alexander running cross country run
Our kids having fun on the beach
Birthday
Alexander playing soccer
The sun setting
Busy
Some photos from Leon's vacation
If I graduated in 1966
Who was Jesus ?
Leon and Ashleigh
First day of school
A few bigger copies
►
August
(33)
►
July
(44)
►
June
(40)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(26)
►
2007
(22)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment