Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday Morning

I am up way to early this morning - but to be 100 % honest I just love the way my house sounds this early . It is so quiet :o) I can enjoy thinking without any one talking to me and you know whith 5 kids running around that can seem like a big treat some days . Yesterdays treat was talking to my best friend Mathilde on the phone in Norway and my mam .Besides that my day was totally nuts . My kids had a in service day at school and they were suppose to clean up THEIR toy room . It was so pain full going after them trying to get them to do it I almost gave up , but then again I would not be me if I gave up .
We also had Shay and Grace here and I just can't believe that 6 kids could not clean up a toy room in a few hours . Anyway Leon came home and with his help and about 4 garbage bags you would not believe how fast things got going .

I was in bed at 9:30 and I got up at 4:30 this morning today we have 4 soccer games to go to and we are going to start on Katie's room . We have got all the paint for her reno but first we need to get all her things out and do a HUGE clean in there also . The other kids said they were going to help , but after yesterdays fiasco I an not sure about that one .

I have a family photo shoot tomorrow , one on Tuesday and 4 on next weekend so I am happy to have some work at the moment as I only work three days a week .

Just wanted to share some of the photos I took of the brats yesterday . Nathan had gone to the hockey game when I took these but will make sure I take some of him today .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Your kids look like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

not easy to get the boys to smile at the same time. Annalise and Katie are enjoying smiling.... but all having fun....mormor