As I am sending out pictures like crazy of my little baby and keep sending updates to my friends all over the world I figure this would be a great way to keep our friends and family posted on what is going on in our home with all our kids and us .
Also post pictures so I don't send so many in e-mails :o)
I will write in English since all my Norwegian speaking friends are so clever they can read both English and Norwegian but I can't say the same of my non Norwegian friends .
This weekend is a quiet one for Leon and me . We had all the children here until Friday evening and after that it was only us , Annalisa and Christopher ( a little 5 year old that stays with us ). So today Leon rested as he has had some really tough weeks at work . Tomorrow Marcus is starting indoor soccer and I will have to tell about that tomorrow .
Besides that my dad had surgery on his shoulder so if you see him well wishes would most likely make his dad brighter .
Will log of for now have a great Saturday night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there... Glad to see you started the blog!!!!
Post a Comment