Sunday, October 21, 2007

Videos

I must say that I am very proud that I have figured out how to post videos on my blog. My problem has been sending them pr e-mail as they are always to big . Sorry that I am talking in these as it can be annoying but I did not know I would be able to post them . This way I don't have to send them and fill up in boxes with our family videos . Instead you can look at them in this blog .
Sunday has been a computer day for both Leon and I . Trying to figure out this and Leon playing his new soccer game and playing with Annalisa . We did manage to get some shopping in. Marcus has soccer in an hour so will try to get a little film of him and post this evening .
The weather is sure getting colder so we actually have our fireplace going today .

More later
K-A

No comments: