Monday, October 22, 2007

Spending the day enjoying my children

Annalisa just love her dolls that have faces.She laughs at them and "talks" to them .She seems to think that they are little humans and loves spending time talking to them.
She has not figured out how to move forward yet but she does move backwards and she really tries to get somewere when she is lying on the floor.
Today is a relaxing day for me and the baby. The kids are at school until 2:30 so until then we are doing laundry - that is I am folding and Annalisa is watching me. Newcastle is playing at 11 so I am planing to have that on the tv when I try to wash my kitchen . It is ammazing how much work it created when Leon and I decide not to do nothing for a weekend . Easy dinner today as I am making pannekaker.

No comments: