We have been friends for 26 years !! She is God Mother for my children and we have always been there for each other . When I had Marcus and was struggling with coping she came all the way from Norway to help me. She was my maid of honor when Leon and I got married and she always remembers the kids and we love it when she comes to visit
Mathilde is so smart, brilliant and she has a genuine concern and love for people . She has always worked for the unfortunate in society and she is a loyal and loving friend.
She is drop dead beautiful and people always stop to stare when she enters a room . I could go on and on about my friend and why she is on my top list of fantastic people We can talk for hours and solve all world problems . We have been to Thailand , Korea , China , Mexico and England together . We have done girl guides and soccer together . We love the same books , the same music and I can say for sure if I was thinner I would be using her clothes .. ha ha ha
Mathilde I know that we have 40 or 50 years together as friends and I am proud to say and know that our friendship is a life long commitment to each other . I feel blessed that I have a friend like you .
GRATULERE MED DAGEN
No comments:
Post a Comment