Thursday, May 1, 2008
Say hi
You know I have had over 1500 hits on my blog , so many friends and family reading about our life . Here is my issue - there is a handful of you that stop in and say hi ... but the rest of you are just lurking :o( . I love when people say hi and it makes my day . Hope to have some more greetings on here .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love saying Hi to you each time I'm on!!!
I know you do :o) and I love it everytime :o) thank you so much :o)
hi :)
I'll admit it. I'm a lurker.
I also want to share a contest with you. The details are on my blog. Basically, all you have to do is write a post about what you know now about motherhood that you didn't know before you were a mom, then visit the post I linked and tell me about it. It was definitely a meaningful post for me to write.
Phphpllllll
HI!
I lurk too, but I enjoy your blog. Your children are so cute! I am on Babycenter Birth Board too (that's how I found out about your blog).
Anita - AKA AJP6020
Anita I would love to read your blog .. but you have it on private .. sigh .. Hi Tara :o) nice to see you to .. Guy - about time you said hi .. lol
I confess that I dont always comment, but you know I do it sometimes... Most of the time I read te blogs when I have the girls on top of me.... :)
Post a Comment