Saturday, May 31, 2008

Today it was HOT

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Today was a fun day ( and it still is ) . This morning dad and I took the big kids Yard sailing - it was fun . Katie got 4 new gymnastic suits for 2 $ ( and I almost bought one the other day on sale for 25 $ ) We got some books and a few dvd's and most of all just had some fun .
Leon is on call for work this morning so he had to go out on two crisis's before 12. So then we had Nathan's soccer game - my dad was right in there helping out and our team won 4-1 . Nathan scored one goal . After we treated the whole team to ice cream cones and the pictures shows what Annalisa looked like eating it .
Dad took Nathan for his soccer pictures and the two of them spend some quality time together . Dad took Alex for a few hours yesterday so they all get some one/one time with their grandpa .
So today is Leon's day to cook so he ordered food - ha ha - I don't mind at all . Dad and Leon are out building the deck with help from the big kids . Annalisa and I have decided to stay in were it is abit colder . It is almost 30 today .
Hope you all enjoy the photos .

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Those ice cream pics are great. Yummy! What a nice cold treat on a hot day!

Lisa Nådland said...

Nothing like an ice-cream eating baby!!!!

3LittleFlowers said...

She looks so cute... And I love how she is only dirty around her mouth, and she is clean everywhere else!!! LOL

3LittleFlowers said...

Hun... Email me the second picture for the site :o)