Monday, May 5, 2008
Weight
Since I signed up to the VG - Vektklub I have gone down 3 kg ( about 6 lb ) I am very happy and it is going slow but steady . I even have some nice food now and then .
Only 38 kg to go !!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stopping Time Photography
I have a blog with some of my work it is also updated a few times a week.
http://stoppingtimephotography.blogspot.com/
and my web site is
http://www.stoppingtimephotography.net/
Free Counter
Annalisa almost 1
Annalisa
Nathan
Trying out Spencers grad cap
Alex
Katie
Marcus
View from our front door
Blog Archive
►
2009
(30)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(309)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(33)
►
July
(44)
►
June
(40)
▼
May
(35)
Today it was HOT
Happy Birthday Mathilde !!!!
Some photos from this week
It all depends on the photo
Bynoe Look-alike Meter
Comments
Photos for nothing
Just having fun
Having a blast with Marcus
All our kids having fun
Annalisa Walking
Our gymnast
My Dad
My Dad
Some photos from our life
Great Friends
Annalisa and her cookie
Daddy's love
Mothers Day
Happy Mothers day
Almost mothers day
We are proud of you Spencer
Annalisa did some walking this morning
May 9'th - Annalisa is 11 months old
Call in Sick
I did yard work and burned 1000 cal in two days
Summer is here - it is 20 today ..
No title
Katie loves gymnastics
Weight
Yard Sales
The power of the scale
Baby loves her dessert
Alexander loves soccer
Say hi
►
April
(30)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(26)
►
2007
(22)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment