Friday, May 2, 2008

The power of the scale

I hate the way the scale decides if I am going to have a good day , a great day or a totally crappy day .
I hate that I work so hard all week . I cook everything, weigh it all , make sure I measure and read all the dam labels - just to jump on that scale and see the numbers go down slower than the Canadian dollar.

I just hate that my body keeps every little ounce of fat and holds on to it like a child holds on to the last piece of candy . I can't believe that my waist is getting smaller - my face thinner and the dam scale does not move .. that's it ..


I am getting a new scale

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ignore the numbers mate... if you are eating healthy and exercising it is very normal to GAIN weight but lose size... so long as you feel good the rest does not matter!

Nicole said...

LOL - you can have my scale, it has big numbers (DH bought it) and I am such an idiot and step on it way too often to see that it goues up instead of down and I already was close to my prepregnancy weight. Grrrrrr

EthansMommy said...

Throw it away!!!! You are beautiful and you have a gorgeous family.