Sunday, May 4, 2008

Yard Sales

Today Leon,Annalisa and I went to a community yard sale . It was HUGE and in a area of town were it was toons of hills . We walked and walked for about 3 hours and had a tottal blast . We were looking for books for the kids as we are doing alot of family reading lately and the boys specially are always wanting new fun books to read .
We did the big score and found a house that had a 12 year old boy that was selling all his really cool books . We got 22 books for 11$ and the boys were thrilled. We got two brand name t-shirts for Nathan and Alex for 2 $ each and some outfitts for Annalisa . Marcus and Katie got some toys for 1 $ each and we got a twin size duve new in the bag for 10$ for Katie's new room .
After walking around for hours I got a nice sun burn lol .. Leon got a tanned neck . Annalisa was in her stroller the whole time - laughing - talking to everyone and just having a blast . We got her some babie books and two pairs of slippers .
So we ended the day at the dutch pancake resturant and had a really nice meal .

The evening is spent reading books and playing football in the back yard . As I am writing this the kids are enjoying a hot tub :o)
We had pesto for dinner something Annalisa specially loved .

I feel good about my day - I walked alot did not eat to much and had a blast with my husband and kids - you really can not ask for more in life .

The kids are of school tomorrow so we are going to try to cut the lawn and do some yard work .

No comments: