
We have a tradition ( started by Tracy ) that we get a pie in our face on our birthday . As we were celebrating Ken's 40'th he just had to get a pie also ...

He said something about pain . We are sorry that we got the cream that hurt in open eyes .

Annalisa found it to be very funny

Annalisa hanging out with her daddy

Brotherly love - there is nothing like it .

Annalisa loved being in the pool with her Auntie Tracy


Boys having way to much fun
3 comments:
Oh man KA you need to get that one of Leon and Annalisa framed. It is so good!!!
Your pictures are getting better and better.
Thank you :o)
By the time my photo business is up and running I may be able to charge a few dollars .. lol .. I am spending alot of time doing this and on average about 250 photos a day . So I am glad you can see that there is progress . Sure apreciate you both stopping in and saying that .
Thank you
Post a Comment