Saturday, June 28, 2008

This made me laugh soooooo bad

I read this in the paper today :o)

Attention Collectors

Irreplaceable classic last seen parked at Bingo Country . Only one made June 27, 1949. 532,416 Hours on original block. Has a few wrinkles on body and weak springs but rear end is good .
Only overloaded 5 times with minor body damage. Colour not original and has thicker headlights for better visibility. Hard to start in cold weather and needs a new muffler as it's louder due to age. Has never needed a tune up after many blown head gaskets. I have been advised that it would be too expensive to trade in on newer model.

Happy 59'th birthday Dianne Wylie


I just laughed so bad when I read this and can just imagine the husband that wrote this about his wife . I am hoping his wife has a great laugh also .

No comments: