Thursday, June 26, 2008

My New Logo !!!

I am thrilled to tell you all that my business is moving forward every day . My friend Anelys did a great job on my new logo .

Photobucket

It is on my photo blog and Anelys is working on my web site also. I am so excited about all this and I am working on my portfolio to show of some of my work on the website .I have booked 5 sessions already and I am thrilled that people like my work and would like me to take their photos .I am jumping into this feet first and I am learning every day . I guess that is one of the things I love most about this proses the way I feel myself developing as a person with each new thing learned .

Please visit Anelys's site - she is very talented designer and a great person .

http://www.3littleflowers.com/

1 comment:

3LittleFlowers said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.... you are so sweet!!! I LOVE working with you!!!! and I love how our friendship is growing!!!