This is the challenge :
I challenge you to make your own list. The only catch? You can't include a single person you know on your list. No "I love the way my husband laughs" or "I love hearing my little girl call for me." It'll be tough, I know. But this particular little exercise is about stripping away everyone who defines you and figuring out what you (not his partner; not their mother/daughter/sister/friend) love.
I love to make food and I can't wait to come up with new ideas for recipies . I love more than anything to see life through my camera lense .
I love that a moment in life can not stand still but you can preserve it forever with a camera. I love the way I feel when I work on photo edeting and can sitt for hours and look for that special moment in a photo that captures what I want to say.I love the smell of the ocean and how the salt water brings back memories of a fantastic childhood . I love closing my eyes by the ocean and feeling the wind blow the sea water onto my face.
I love to cuddle up in my bed with a great crime book and be so lucky that no one interups my fantasy.
The smell of a street marked on a saturday morning is a love I will keep until I die . The love for travel and seeing new places will only get stronger with years. I love the safety and security of family and the passion of a relationship .I love the taste of Norwegian culture and the intense nationalism of the people .I love knowledge and books and even more when knowledge comes in a book . I love the colour blue.
I love having a free will and a opinion about issues that may be controversial . I love waking up in a free country every morning .
I love talking to old people that have interesting things to say . I love other cultures and belive in free religion . I love a great glass of wine shared with friends .
I love the way grass smells after rain and being able to enjoy it in sillence . I love a person that has done well but belives he is just like anyone els .I love a great back massage and even better when my hair is touched . I love eating a good meal and enjoying all the flavours of different ethnic foods . I love it when the scale goes down when I loose weigth . I love that I am ok with my body regardless of size but can be proud of myself when I do well .
I love that life is simple and good. I love my eyes .
I love that I can come back and add more to this list when I get inspired ...
Thank you for the tips for a list Bridget
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What beautiful loves :)
Post a Comment