Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Mamma and Sister

I was thrilled that my sisters common law boyfriend sent me a few photos today of their stay at my mums this summer . They live in Bergen but are working in Aalesund for the summer . These are of mum and Denise . I just have to say that I am so proud of my mum - she is loosing weight like crazy and has done so well on her new found health kick . She is walking everyday - biking everyday and making excellent food choices . I am so proud and I am trying to follow in her footsteps. I think she has lost more than 20 lb now and still going down :o) Great job mum.
Denise and Knut (bf) both passed their exams and are looking forward to more University after summer break . They are working this summer trying to put away money for the rest of the year . I am very proud of my little sister and what a great young woman she has turned out to be.

Photobucket

Denise


Photobucket

My mum and sister



Photobucket

Knut

4 comments:

3LittleFlowers said...

Way to go to your mommy!!!!

Denise said...

Ai! Har knut sendt deg bilda?:O
e skulle jo gjøre det! han skulle jo lære meg picassa først!
hrmf! får lære meg picassa selv da!
:D

The Rose Queen said...

Wow, I usually read this blog daily, I was shocked to see soooo much! Love it though!!! GReat pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Tenk at jeg datt inn på denne siden sån helt tilfeldig.

HEI ALEXANDER! GREAT TO BE 10, ISN'T IT?
OUR VERY BEST WISHES FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY. HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FAMILY AND MORFAR AS WELL.
LOVE FROM GREAT AUNT AND UNCLE IN NORWAY.