1)I love my family
2)My kids are my life and I wish I could have 10 more
3)Leon and I have said we may adopt a baby one day from Africa
4)Leon and I love soccer and watch at least 4 games every weekend on TV
5)I love to cook for my family
6)I got the love of cooking from my mum
7)Leon came up with Annalisa's name
8)If she was a boy her name would have been Mathias
9)Leon , Annalisa and I are going on a trip back home in March
10)I can not remember a time were I have not been fluffy - even when I was not
11)My goal this year is to loose 50 lb
12)I get really anal about my diet and miss chocolate like crazy when on a diet
13)I talk to my parents every day in Norway
14)I have a little sister that is 13 years younger than me
15)I wish my sister was closer
16)I talk to my best friend Mathilde at least once a week ( sometimes every day )
17)Some days I feel like a taxi driver
18)I wish my kids would show more appreciation for everything we do for them
19)I am so proud when my kids do nice things for others without being asked
20)I love dogs
21)I don't have any animals and will not either
22)I wish my savings was bigger
23)I love my husband so much it hurts
24)I never thought I would have a daugther and having her is my dream come true
25)I had a breast reduction when I was 22
26)I can't wait to have a tummy tuck one day
27)I use to be afraid of dentists
28)This last year I had lots of dental work and I am not afraid
29)I am thrilled that we have a great life insurance but pissed to pay out for it every month
30)I love taking photos and would love a new camera
31)I could spend all day taking pictures of the kids
32)I love my home and everything in it
33)I am proud of everything Leon and I have done since we have been together
34)I have two tattoos
35)I am proud to speak Norwegian to my baby
36)I regret not teaching the boys Norwegian
37)I love books and reading
38)I wish I did not have dyslexia
39)I think you are given what you can handle in life
40)I have arthritis in my hips
41)I had hip displacia as a child and was in a cast for over a year
42)I am grateful my children did not inherit my hip problems
43)I wish I would priorities myself some days
44)I love Japanese food
45)I love Greek food
46)I love food
47)I only drink a few times a year
48)I have never smoked
49)I have never done drugs
50)I am fluent in Norwegian and English
51)I have a temper
52)Some days I have problems getting going
53)I focus alot on how much time I have left
54)I am afraid of death
55)I love spending time at home with my family
56)I dont' like partying
57)I found out at 30 who my real friends were
58)I love the movie The Bucket List
59)I wish I had better hair it is way to fine
60)I wish Alex could get more organized with his home work
61)I have insomnia
62)I love sports
63)I am very competitive
64)I wear a size 9 shoe
64)I wish I was a size 9 in clothes
65)I have worked on my patience since I started dating Leon
66)I use to have no patience at all
67)I love our labtop
68)I love baking and wish I had more kitchen tools
69)I get tired of doing laundry
70)I think people with adiction issues are weak
71)I am not very romantic
72)There are books all over my house just like my dad
73)I feel pride when people tell me I am like my father
74)I don't like playing video games
75)I am not a big fan of going to the movies as sitting still is hard for me
76)I love it when my house is tidy and I can smell that clean smell
77)I love swimming
78)Would love to have a hot tub
79)I can't wait for the summer as I love heat more than cold
80)My joints hurt when it get's cold
81)I am very proud of being from Norway
82)I am tired of answering questions about how white Annalisa is
83)I could not care less about famous people
84)I have never been to Paris
85)Would love to see the Great Wall of China
86)I love music but never usually listen to any
87)I don't understand how people can love eating and not love making the food
88)Religion is hard to figure out
89)I admire people that have strong faith
90)I can't stand people that repeet what I say as we are talking to each other
91)I don't want to be a fat mum
92)I want my kids to be proud of me as I am of them
93)I hope that all our children feel equaly loved
94)Some times I wish I had more time for just me and leon
95)I think retirement with Leon will be fun
96)For the first time as a adult I feel pure love
97)I try to count my blessings every day
98)I try to let the little things go and not get to upset
99)I wish I had my real friends closer
100) I feel blesed we have Guy and Tracy so close
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kari-Anne, I love your blog. Your kids are cute. Your lo is beautiful. You seem to really be into the video, I am more into the photos on mine. Prob. because I don't know how to do the video. Also, don't hate me!!!...I am married to a Dentist! LOL! I hope to see you more on the weight thread. Your also fluffy/very curvy(and bumpy) June 07 baby friend.
You did it!! Way to go!! I also had a breast reduction when I was 17, and Im looking forward to do it again after Im fit!
Post a Comment