Today started early . Leon had to leave for work at 6:45 so we all got up early . Christopher had school today because he is in a Christian private school . Our 4 older kids got up one by one about 9 so it was a easy morning . Annalisa and I had a good morning - I was cleaning and doing laundry . She loves watching me and laughing every time I would look at her or talk to her .
The kids all went shopping with me and to the bank then we got Christopher . I touched base with Leon but he was having a crazy busy day so we have no idea if he will be back home for supper .
I enjoy Mondays as we don't have any activities to go to in the evening . I am trying to make some plans for the trip home and things we would like to do . I am sure looking forward to seeing all of Leons family and then back home to see my family and friends . Even though the trip to Norway will be very quick it is so exiting to be able to share my home town with Leon and that he finally gets to see Aalesund and meet some of the nicest people ever .
I just made a 5 cheese lasagna for the kids and Leon ( I will have something abit less fattening )
I am so upset I quit my diet during the holidays and I am now back on track 100% . I try to keep the calorie intake very low and a very well balanced diet . I also try to drink allot of water . Maybe I will loose some weight before my trip and I sure hope so because I plan to go to H&M and et some nice new clothes as it has been about 3 years since I have bought clothes .
Life has been good today :o) I have counted my blessings and today I have counted them 5 times . I sure love them all .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep up with the good job with healthy eating!!! :)
Post a Comment