Thursday, January 10, 2008

My June mums

The last few weeks I have been reading and posting on a great support board for mums that have babies the same age as Annalisa . I have been reading the board since I was about 3 months pregnant but very seldom have I posted or said anything on the board . Then I wanted to know if any one els had issues around people saying things about their baby .. with me it is " wow your baby is so white " etc ... so I posted and got over 100 replies and then I started talking to other mums and give some advice also . It has been great so I have also had some of my june friends post comments on my board so that has been so nice - thank you all . It is great to make new friends even at my age - lol .

So this blog is for you all - Welcome to my world

8 comments:

Melissa said...

that is so true... you can nevre have enough friends!

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

Hello! I always appreciate your posts on BBC. You have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for the June board as well- when I actually get a chance to log on! I look forward to reading more about you and your family :)

malisa said...

I love your posts. Keep it up, it's refreshing. You have a lovely family. I really enjoyed the mixed baby thread. I didn't realize things like that happened still. Sounds like you are handling it well. I just think you're swell.:)

EthansMommy said...

I love babycenter and the friends I have made!

3LittleFlowers said...

I will love to get to know you more!! You have a seriously beautiful family!!!

Nicole said...

I love to read your post on the board and on your blog especially with the European touch. And there are lots of great girls on the June Board.

Bridget said...

Yay for us june mamas we rock! I love your blog!