Annalisa and I got up at 5:30 and got the coffee going for us adults . The boys were at their dads but came home early as he was sick . We had a BBQ dinner and Alexander eat 3 little sirlon steaks and loved it so much . Marcus and Christopher had hot dogs and everyone was happy .
Annalisa was in a great mood today and Leon was trying to show her how to crawl faster today . I am not sure I would like her to know how to do that as she is not very mobile at the moment and I love knowing were she is . Leon and I were making plans for our deck and even found some really cool blue prints online .
We had the pool put in last summmer and we are building a deck around the end of it so we can have a sun tan / relaxing area right at pool side . We are hoping that my dad can come and help us build it in may .
My doctor told me that warm hydro theraphy may be what I need for my hips and lower back so we are looking into the posibility of getting a hot tub . I am thrilled we got a good tax return this year .
Here is a photo of the Annalisa in the pool last year
No comments:
Post a Comment