Sorry I have not written alot lately it has been really busy with the holiday and just getting things done with all these children of ours . Just want you to know that you can leave comment on the page without being a member .. so hope to hear from you . This is a video of Annalisa having way to much fun in the tub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hello there! Im from June 06 and just wanted to say that your DD is TOO CUTE!! She looks like she is about to start swimming!!!
-Anelys
Hi this is Ceci from our june mommie's board on babycenter. I love your blog! I love the videos and pics. Annalisa is so cute in the tub. I will have to post one of Ethan in the tub too. That is his favorite time of the day. I love your accent!
Oh my goodness, what a happy baby! She is adorable!
- Of course I meant June 2007 (I wrote 2006 in all the comments I made that day!! Silly me!!)
Post a Comment