I feel blessed - blessed that my children are all well - blessed that my husband has a good job - and blessed that I can be home with my children .
Being a mum is a job without allot of feedback - you cook a meal , wash clothes , pack lunches, do home work ,and you are there to talk you get thank you and love you and maybe even a kiss in front of the school when you pick them up . But day to day you need to feel their gratitude if they don't say it and some days it can be a tough one .
Some days I feel very happy and I can tell my children know when I am having a good day , they smile allot easier . It is amazing how a parents energy can be felt on the child . I was laying in bed this morning - it was about 5:45 / 6:00 and I could hear Leon making breakfast and joking with the children . Because he was in a great mood I could feel the kids having a good morning to - I could hear laughing around the dinning room table . I got up to make lunches and Alex helped me get everyhting made. Our little guy that we borrow could not find his lunch bag so after a small tantrum it was found under the shoes in the hall . Usually Leon drives all the kids to school - this am he took one and I drove the other ones as Annalisa was awake and happy . Every morning is spent with a cup of coffee and a yogurt / banana smoothie reading all the Norwegian news papers .
Today Nathan had basketball practice after school and I managed to run out of gas in my van . We had Norwegian meat balls for dinner and the kids played with Annalisa on the floor - our friends Guy and Tracy came over for a cup of tee and some cuddles from Annalisa ( they take their Godparent roles very serious and Annalisa loves them to pieces ) The little ones were in bed by 7:30 - big ones 8:00.
It is now 9:30 and we are going to bed also - I must say I am very blessed .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You truly are blessed! And they are lucky to have a mother that can say that!!!
Post a Comment