So our baby has had this chest cold for the last 3 weeks . Last night she sounded just awful so I called the clinic were our MD is a partner and asked when I could get her in . So I found out that he was doing drop in clinic today from 11-2 . But I would have to come in the morning and put her name on the list . So after we got all the big kids to school , Annalisa and I drove up to the Md's of ice . It was 9 am . Doors just opened and there was approx 15 people ahead of me . So the lady at the front desk usually takes the names and then after she gets all the names finds the files . This lady took the name then as you waited found your file , checked your phone # and address ..... ohhhh lord . Annalisa and I were still standing in line at 10:05 I could not believe it . So I got to the front and she said I should come back at 11 . I know there was so many people ahead of me so we went home and came back at 11:30. It was 12:15 and we got to see our MD . He is a great doctor and took time checking on Annalisa . He says she still has a wheeze in the right lung and he wanted xrays to make sure it was not anything serious . So of we go to get a Xray done and would you believe they were closed for lunch . Annalisa and I got Christopher at school and came home for lunch . We then got the 4 big kids at school and back to have the Xray done . Annalisa was posing for the lady and showing of her blump little self - it was really funny.
Marcus asked if they could see the insides of the baby and the Xray lady said yes , they loved looking at all the ribs , lungs and in general all the inside parts of the baby .
We finally came home and Annalisa is now napping . I made so many ribs yesterday so that is what is for dinner again today
Thought of the day : Never go to a MD appointment if you are in a rush to get any ting els done that day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment