So when I went to bed last night I could feel a migraine comming on . It has been about 6 months since my last one so hey I was due for some torture I guess. So all night I was more or less awake because my head was banging so bad I just could not sleep + I had to get up with my little sweet baby as she woke up 5 times with this brutal cough that would wake even the sleeping .
This morning Leon got up with Annalisa and I got into the shower and I knew I was not going to make it . I came into the living room and felt like I was going to pass out - Leon looked at me once and sent me back to bed . I pjuked a few times from the pain and then laid down . And what comes next is why Leon is the love of my life and the best husband in the world. He called into work and explained to his boss that he would have to come i late as I was not well . He then feed the baby and all the big kids - made the lunches and droped the kids of at school . Came home and tried to work from home as he was playing with Annalisa . Then he went to get me some meds :o) loved them by the way .
I got out of bed about 12:30. Leon had got Christopher at school and Annalisa was naping. I felt so much better after the meds started to work. Leon went to work at 1 so after that I kinda covered things around here . I took Nathan to basketball and Kim and Brian was so nice to take Alexander to soccer for me at 4 so I did not have to drive there . Nathan has karate at 5:30 so Leon will take him for that .
So it ended up being a ok afternoon even with all the kids here ( Grace and Shay are here for three days ) and I am looking forward to resting thisevening and not doing to much ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go bedring Kari-Anne, godt at du har en så go og hjelpsom mann!!!! Klem, Lisa
I am glad you are feeling better and I hope you are back to 100% soon. What a good husband. I always wonder how Mom's take care of more than one LO when they aren't feeling good. It does take help!
Good to hear that you are feeling better and than Leon was supporting you all along!! Kudos to him!!!
Post a Comment