Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cherries

Summer is coming to Kamloops and we have had some great days . The kids are digging out their shorts and t-shirts and I am taking inventory on who needs what for the summer. I can say for sure it looks like it is Katie and Alex that may need some new items . Marcus gets from Nathan and Alex so he is ok . Nathan has not grown much since last summer so we may save some money on him - Alexander and Nathan share all their clothes anyway so they are easy to shop for .

So I took some photos of our cherrie tree today and also a photo of our spa from the back . I am so thrilled that winter is over .
I also have some photos on my other blog
Here are some of the photos

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: