Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A day in Annalisa's life

Photobucket

Annalisa learning a few things

Photobucket

Working on the computer with Alex

Photobucket

Spending some quality time with her brother


Photobucket

Time for food - Annalisa loves feeding herself and yes it can get messy
Photobucket

Photobucket

After a meal Annalisa needs a bath

Photobucket

4 comments:

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

I love when you catch the older ones kissing on the baby, it melts my heart!

Anonymous said...

My comment was going to be similar to the previous comment. I too love to see older children giving the baby some smooches. How precious! BTW I love Annalisa's necklace, it's beautiful.

The Rose Queen said...

Yes, after the dinner is the bath. I love her pics and I love the necklace that you keep on her, it is so cute to see a baby with something important like that.

Kari-Anne said...

My parents gave Annalisa that necklace for her Christening and she does not pull it or nothing so I am glad she can wear it all the time . She got two more that are really nice also so some days I switch it up :o) thank you both for noticing