
Me and Annalisa

I think I have 10 pictures of me and Annalisa now - ha ha ha .. When I loose some weight I will feel better about getting my photo taken with my baby .

Tracy and Annalisa - I just love this picture

Tracy took this one of her son and his cake :o) Spencer looks very very happy .. ha ha

Leon playing Rock Band and having a blast - Spencer rocks at singing :o)

Guy singing :o)
We had a great evening with our best friends . It is Spencers 18'th birthday today and we had a fantastic dinner. The kids ( and big kids ) had so much fun playing with Spencers new gift - Rock Band - you have to follow songs on tv , sing ,play the drums or guitar .
2 comments:
nice pic.. thanks for posting this one! eeesh
ha ha ha Guy .. sorry .. I like it .. and this is my blog :o)
Post a Comment