Får sin søthet fra meg ja:Dlille søte nurkebabyen<3
I love all our neat baby things from home especially with German on it, so I can imagine how special that bib is for you, besides just being cute like Analisa.
She loves the camera! Such a natural model!
Ha Ha Denise - Nicole's family is German .. so she loves things from home ( her home ) that is German ... she know's we are Norwegian :o)
LOL LOL!! I always love your pictures!! I so enjoy your blog!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Får sin søthet fra meg ja:D
lille søte nurkebabyen<3
I love all our neat baby things from home especially with German on it, so I can imagine how special that bib is for you, besides just being cute like Analisa.
She loves the camera! Such a natural model!
Ha Ha Denise - Nicole's family is German .. so she loves things from home ( her home ) that is German ... she know's we are Norwegian :o)
LOL LOL!! I always love your pictures!! I so enjoy your blog!
Post a Comment