Friday, April 11, 2008

Life

Sorry I have not been blogging for a little while - I have been busy with Mathilde and Remi visiting - and just having to much fun . So they are back in Norway now - and I am missing Mathilde like crazzy . Ok I will survive because I am sure they will be back next winter.
Leon is working so much lately as he got another promotion . He is now acting branch manager when his boss is not there and in training to be the branch manager for Kamloops . This is HUGE and I am so proud of him . I was thrilled with his new pay check and know that it will get bigger with the new responsibility . He is usually so tired at the end of the day and plays with Annalisa , talks to the kids , has dinner and goes in the hot tub for some relax time before bed . The more he works the more of the home responisiblity falls on me so I notice I am more tired than normal because I am use to having him help but it is nothing I can't handle . On weekends we try to get anything we have not done during the week done .
So besides doing all the mum stuff I have decided to start taking better care of myself . I am joining the weight club in the Norwegian paper , exercising every day and trying to get my blood preasure down , my atheritic pain under control and my weigh down .. sigh .. Annyone have a magic pill ? Or some great advice ? Would love to hear from you .
The kids are all great and just got report cards . Katie and Marcus are meeting expectaions on all levels . Alex got one A in speaking and listening - 5 B's and 3 C's so we are thrilled . Nathan got 3 - B's rest C's so a great improvement for him .
I guess we are most proud of Alex getting a B in Math ( up from a C- ) and Nathan getting his reading mark up :o)
We have a new girl living with us and that is also going good . That is it from me today and I promise to post some photos soon as my dad tells me it has been days since my last photos .. :o)

No comments: