Thursday, April 24, 2008

I got tagged

I got tagged twice lol from Kira and Gentri so here is how my friend Gentri explained what I have to do ...

The rules: Once you have been tagged, you write a post with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. Then choose a blog to be tagged, and include why you chose it. Don’t forget to leave a comment for the next blogger ("you're it, read my blog for details"). You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your 10 things.


1) I would love to have more children but we have decided that 5 bio kids is enough for us . We may adopt one day .

2) I am trying to loose 60 lb and it is going really slow - but I am positive it will happen

3) I only speak Norwegian to Annalisa

4) I have always loved writing and wanted to write a book but because of my learning disability I have no idea if what I write is correct lol

5) I have horrible sleep patterns and I am always awake in the middle of the night for about 2 hours

6) I love doing things for others

7) I have a hard time receiving

8) I love being a stay at home mum - but I am also happy that I do the fostering so I feel involved with something I have a passion for outside the home

9)I hope to get my PhD before I am 80 lol

10) I may make my love for taking pictures into a profession


I would love to tag Sandy - Would be fun to know more about her :o)

No comments: