Thursday, April 24, 2008

Week is almost over

I can't belive how fast the weeks go . Before we know it we are looking at weekend again . My dad is comming on May 20'th and we are all so happy about that and counting down the days . We wish mum and dad could come but my mum still has to work . Dad is comming to help us finish projects around the house that we started last summer .
Yesterday Katie had Gymnastics and she is loving it so much . They will have her in a advanced class before we know it as the owners of the gym says she has alot of talent ( something we knew ha ha ha ) then after gymnastics we had to drive to Dallas ( 20 min and just outstide Kamloops ) for a soccer game for Alexander . He had a great game - he was captain and scored a fantastic goal from about 2o meters out . Because the goalie was not having a good game and let in some very silly goals Alexander was the goalie for the second half of the game . He even saved a penalty. So eventhough they lost Alex was thrilled with his game and very proud of himself.
So needless to say we had dinner at the park yesterday - Gracie and Shay are also with us until friday .
So last evening Leon and I had a hot tub soak before we were sleeping at about 10 pm . My back is killing me so I am thinking that all I could do today is try to function with Annalisa and keep her out of to much trouble . She is moving around everywere now and is so busy , the only time she sitts still is when she eats .
So I am making Greek food on the BBQ today for supper . Nathan has Karate today so it will be a busy day again :o)

1 comment:

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Wow KA you are so bust all the time. How do you do it, and be in pain from your back. MIne ahs been hurting for about a week now and I feel like a big baby after seeing what all you acomplish in a day. Take care of your self!