Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dinner

We had a nice supper this evening - I had two roasts in the slow cooker all day and I made a Norwegian sauce ( gravy ) with sour cream that was nice according to the kids

I wanted to share the potato recipe I made that the kids just LOVED - it is way easy

I make two large lasagna plates as we were 9 for dinner and some of the kids don't like mushrooms and some love them .

You do layers of thinly sliced potato in the pan , then layers of onion and mushroom ( if you want them ) also some garlic .
Then you spoon on cream of mushroom soup . Then do layers again of potato , onion and mushroom .
I got three different kinds of fresh mushrooms for our dish today and it was very nice .
On the top ad the rest of the soup - use about two cans on one big lasagna pan . On the top have some nicely aged cheddar - some garlic and pepper-then in the oven with foil over it for 35 min . Take the foil of and cook for another 10 min .
You could make this a meal in itself my adding ham :o) the kids LOVE that . I did one pan with mushroom today and used aged cheddar and one without mushroom and normal cheddar . It was a hit .

Oven on 350

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so not a cook but that sounds like something I could do and maybe not mess up! What temp do you cook it at??

Anonymous said...

Dinna her skal e prøve. Det høres veldig godt ut. Takk skal du ha.