Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Photos are so much fun

Photobucket

Today was a relaxing day mostly inside . We did hangout in the back yard ( did I mention that our yard is my heaven ? ) and I got this photo of Annalisa . The boys had fun playing games . I had a doctors apointment today and I can finaly say that the medication I am on is working and things are looking better. Leon and I watched a movie this evening and I am one day closer to getting my web site up . I am so thrilled - it looks like it may be tomorrow . I will make sure I post the web adress when I have my launch day . I am getting ready for photo shots for August and I am so thrilled to get things going .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of such a beautiful baby!