I just want you all to know that I will have to make my blog private. I am sorry this has to happen but after speaking to a few people this is the only way to actually make sure that the person that I have no interest in reading about my life stops. It is very sad that we have to take these measures but she just does not stop.
I will be sending out invites to read the blog - when you get this invite say yes and you are on my safe list to read the blog .
Also my photo blog will be up and running because I need that for my work but will have less photos of our children as we can not block this woman from coming on that site .
Kari-Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEY KA!! Please let me know the password. Sorry to see you go on BBC I haven't been on the birth board for a few days so I have no idea what has been happening but it doesn't sound good.
Post a Comment