My computer does not want to work this am - our bestest friend and computer geniuos -Guy is going to stop in later and save the day but until then I am not going to get nothing done and hey maybe that is a good thing . I am on the kids computer at the moment and this thing should be at a museum lol . I am praying to who ever is in charge of the carma in the world that my web site get's up and running today . The kids and I are going out in a few min . It is nice to do our exploring before it get's to hot and spend the afternoon at our pool when it is very warm.
Ps : Guy , Make sure you have on your superman cape when you save the day - the kids find it very entertaining - THANK YOU ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment