Friday, July 18, 2008

This Made Me Laugh So Bad

Photobucket

The kids and I went for a nature walk today and we happend to walk past this sign . I just had to take a photo to share with you . I just can belive how afraid the city of Kamloops is to be sued that they post these signs . There were a few of them on the trail. I told the kids that I would pay them one dollar pr golf ball . I also playd a game with them were we would yell and look up and run . It was very funny .

I posted some photos from our day on the photo website .

Photobucket

So as the kids just love exploring we try to go do something like that every day . Pack a snack , drinks and go . 5 or 7 kids + me . I like being home at lunch so we can all eat then when Annalisa sleeps we can have some realaxing pool time before I have to start dinner .

Tomorrow the kids said something about climbing a mountain when Leon cleaneand the pool .. we will see :o)

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bridget said...

HI!!! Great pics! I have a question...how do you do what you did to the last picture? If you don't mind me asking. I love the way that looks!