Saturday, July 26, 2008
Sick day
Not a very productive day as I have been puking today . Annalisa seems to be feeling ill also so the evening will tell if she will keep things down. I miss having all my friends read my blog as it is now private. Just want you all to know that it is not hard to register - all you have to do is come up with a password so you can log on . Very easy and I sure hope you all decide to do it after your guest time is done .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
well, I'm reading it now, and enjoying all the fab photos you take. You should take up photographing professionally. I think you show real talent. And Annalisa is as always, just adoring. Enjoy her, time goes so very fast and before you know it she's a "bitchy" teenagers who thinks her Mum is the stupidest ever!! We have one in the family now; luckily she thinks the world of her gugga (Me) and nobody can beat my wits.
Love and hugs to you all from tante
Post a Comment