Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tennis

My BFF ( Mathilde ) texted me at 6 am - I am thrilled she did because I was sleeping soooooo good and I would have missed the tennis . I am up now and making coffee and also have the game on . Everyone in the house is still sleeping so I am going to love some time in the quiet house .

2 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

I wish I could go play tennis!!! Why didnt you invite me? lol :)

Anonymous said...

Sån er det med tidsforskjeller. Vi sitter også og ser på Wimbledonfinalen her og klokka er 21.19. Akkurat nå er det regnpause, men hvem håper du vinner?
I morgen kommer Øyvind. Han skal først på Bruce Springsteenkonsert i Oslo, så blir han noen dager her før han og Anne reiser til Kroatia. Akkurat nå er han hos Nina og Dagfinn. De ber meg hilse til deg og dine.