* When you e-mail family members and ask how they are doing and you never hear back
* When you e-mail again to make sure they are ok and you still don't hear back
* When I have family members that choose not to look at photos that I post of the kids
* When I have friends and family that say they look at the photos but I have a function on my blog that tells me were people are from that look an their home town never shows up
* These two things bother me not because they are not interested in seeing the kids but because they lie and say they do .
* Bothers me that people that say they love the kids are not even interested in seeing current photos and updates on them and never call or e-mail to see how they are all doing .
* It bothers me that the best food is always full of calories
* It bothers me that some people are so miserable they try to take others down with them in their misery
* It bothers me that I can't sleep at night
* It bothers me that I have to take 4 pills to keep my bloodpreasure at normal
* It bothers me when the kids think they don't have to listen to me
* It bothers me that everyone thinks that nothing bothers me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
DIDO! I could have written most of those myself!! I hear ya!
Awwwww.... BTW, why dont you get sitemeter instead on the one you have.... Sitemeter is more accurate......
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try- angle..mor.
En virkelig venn er en som gir deg full frihet til å være deg selv -og spesielt til å føle. Eller ikke føle. Uansett hva du føler i øyeblikket så er det greit for dem. Slik er ekte kjærligehet-Å la en person være den han virkelig er..... Mormor
Post a Comment